Employment at E.J. Krause & Associates, Inc.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, SALES:
About the Position:
E.J. Krause & Associates is currently looking for a results-driven sales executive. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full strategic sales cycle for multiple events and conferences, from lead cultivation to closing. This includes monitoring industry trends and developing strategies to maintain a competitive lead in the market. The role comes with hands-on responsibility for shaping the event. Must be self-motivated to create sales results and the ability to build strong relationships. Reports to the Senior Vice President.
- Selling to existing and potential exhibitors to meet and exceed sales revenue targets
- Cold calling prospects and selling the benefits of sponsoring or exhibiting at the event.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key sponsors and exhibitors
- Researching potential sponsors and securing financial sponsorships
- Maintaining telephone contact with key sponsorship contacts to establish their promotional strategies.
- Visiting clients and potential clients when necessary
- Floor plan management and allocation of stand space in conjunction with the head of sales and marketing
- Keeping up to date on market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales
- Compile and analyze competing events
- Bachelor’s degree: Degree in Marketing, Communications or related Business, preferred
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and personal presentation
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate skills with the ability to sell to decision makers and maintain relationships
- Must be able to travel to domestic and international locations
- Fast creative thinker
Knowledge of trade shows, events and conferences and/or sponsorship sales is a plus.
Competitive base salary plus commission and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K. Some international travel is required.
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org